Here’s the next edition of the holiday gift guide: it’s all about sweets. Chocolates, cakes, cookies, confections, and ice cream. Hopefully, you won’t go into a sugar high by just looking at the photos but these are a number of notable sweets that I like a lot.
Have thoughts of other brands or sweets I should try? Please comment below and I might consider in the near future.
A quick refresher as to how to look through this gift guide:
- Your computer/mobile device has to be capable of viewing Flash. (iPad and iPhone users, please view the PDF version of the guide.)
- The column on the right next to my guide are ads. You may choose to click and read them but they are not my own publications nor do I choose or know what is published there.
- Best to view this guide at full screen. Please click on the “Expand” button.
- You may flip through pages with the arrows on the menu bar on the top of the screen or the arrows on the sides of the guide.
- You may jump to a certain page by scrolling through the bottom page and hover a certain double-page over it with your cursor to know what page you’re about to view. I published a table of contents for your browsing ease.
- To zoom-in on a page, click on the area you want to see close up. Click again to zoom-out.
To view the entire photo set of everything that is featured in this gift guide (since there’s so much photos I can use in a gift guide) please CLICK HERE.
[tylr-slidr userID=”hellokitty893112″ groupID=””]http://www.flickr.com/photos/hellokitty893112/sets/72157628387503887/[/tylr-slidr]