Yesterday, I’ve received my shipment of Creminelli Fine Meats‘ sublime salumi (Tartufo, Casalingo, Cotechino, Piccante, and Barolo). It’s a tradition of sorts to order a box (as I have last year). As their salumi is fantastic and one of the few American companies (they are still small production and family owned) that make pretty damn good cured meats. I’m saving the Cotechino for New Year’s Eve, as it’s traditionally served at that time.
What makes me a fan of their delicious salumi are their rules of using making the best tasting salumi as possible by using organic, natural and local ingredients; source heritage meats, and making them the traditional, time honored way.
Their Tartufo salame is earthy, subtle with Summer black truffle (Tuber aestivum) flavor but you can definitely taste the wonderful pork and spices blend. Serve it with a mild, buttery, creamy cheese that isn’t too potently flavored like Pt. Reyes‘ Toma (seen on the cheese board photo), all is bliss!
So, you know now Creminelli (or possibly you knew before reading this) how fantastic their salumi is. Well, here’s your opportunity to win their Gourmet Artisan Salami Mix, as my ‘Thank you’ gift to you for supporting me over the years. You are all awesome or I have no other reason to keep writing on this site for this long. This will be shipped to you after Christmas, as I have a feeling you need something to serve besides booze and Champagne for New Year’s.
This assortment includes: 1 Tartufo Salami (made with black truffles, as I’ve written about a moment ago), 1 Barolo Salami (made with Barolo red wine), 1 Wild Boar Salami. It is a retail value of $55, including shipping.
How to win it: There are 5 ways you can enter. The more social media venues you use, the better your chances to win this prize.
- Comment on this post as to what Creminelli salame you like to have. (You need to comment with a valid e-mail address, so I can contact you.)
- Follow me on Twitter (if you don’t already) and Creminelli, and tweet: @Creminelli @Twanderingeater Enter to win a Gourmet Artisan Salami Mix http://bit.ly/usDqe5 #giveaway
- Follow me on Google+ and comment or +1 on this post, as I will be linking it.
- You may comment on the above 3 photos via Flickr.
- E-mail me: Contest AT thewanderingeater.com with the SUBJECT Creminelli Giveaway, with your full name
- If you do enter by steps 2 to 5, please comment on this post so I can tell you’re the same person with multiple entries, not a different person with 1 entry.
- Winner will be picked randomly and will be contacted via e-mail.
- Deadline to enter will be Friday, December 23, 2011 at 11:59 PM. Winner will be announced on Christmas Eve.
- This is eligible only for United States residents.
- NO P.O. Boxes, please. Creminelli will not ship out to you, if you provide that address.
Congratulations, Hungry! You’re the winner of the Creminelli Giveaway!