Here’s the little changes I’ve made in terms of the layout, it’s sort of obvious. I hope.
- If you are new and would like to subscribe to my feed and/or email list via Feedburner, the links are on the top right hand corner of this site.
- The search bar is waay better than what I had before transferring over. It’s now powered by Google. (Hey, you got to admit, they’re awesome.)
- You can share, e-mail or bookmark any (or if you are crazy admire to bookmark all of) my posts. They’re at the bottom of each post (it’s the Share/Save button).
- An aesthetic plus would be my image header that’s right under my blog title – it rotates 5 photos. If you’re wondering what the hell you’re looking at they are various dishes and desserts from wd-50, Gramercy Tavern, and Eleven Madison Park. You’ve seen them before and I will change the photos over time.
- My Flickr sidebar (it’s on the lower right hand sidebar) – when you click on the photo, it’ll pop up a Flash window and give you the slideshow treatment.
- If you’re on iPhone (or the iPod Touch), you can view my website without having it to crash on you. I know it’s on the slow side of loading but you’ll the bare posts and see the photos related to it without the bells and whistles when you log on to your computer.
On a side note, I’m working on the Related Posts that would be list related posts at the end of each post. I need to hone that widget a bit to get it right.
Hope you like what you’re seeing. I’ll write a real food post soon.
- The Google Feed on the left sidebar has BOTH posts and my Flickr photos. The “Posts” (located on the top-left hand corner of this site) has ONLY posts (with the corresponding photos to the post).
- The “Related Posts” is sort of working. Still work in progress.